How one's family came to the United States, their immigration story, and their legal status.
- Family History Worksheet can be used to promote positive cultural identity.
- Pathways to America: Teaching About Immigration Changes looks at the legal discussion about immigration.
- Scholastic Immigration Lesson Plan compares and contrast the stories of immigrants from decades ago to those of recent immigrants.
- SIREN offers immigration legal services in Santa Clara County including free workshops.
- Teaching Tolerance offers resources about understanding and teaching about immigration.
- Children's books about immigration: