Camp isn’t just for kids.
Family Camp removes distractions to allow families the freedom to focus solely on one another. Families get to know each other outside of homework, after school activities, technology, and day to day business. Bring your family closer together through outdoor fun and teamwork.
Enjoy cabin accommodations and a variety of activities in the heart of the redwoods – an ideal way to foster connections in a safe, beautiful and supportive environment.
Y staff creates the schedule, provide the activities, and cook the meals so you can relax and focus on quality family time. Family's of all forms are welcome at the Y, including grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, stepfamilies, single parents and more.
STRENGTHEN FAMILY BONDS
Enjoy a fun-filled family getaway in the heart of the redwoods.
Why the Y?
At YMCA Camp Campbell, we are committed to bringing families closer together. We give all our campers a safe and inclusive space to connect while having the time of their lives in the beautiful Redwood Forest. Our staff have been handpicked from around the world based on their passion and experience.
FAMILY CAMP 2019
- March 8-10 Mother/Son Weekend
- March 22-24 Father/Child Weekend
- April 5-7 Spring Family Camp
- April 12-14 Women's Wellness Weekend
- May 3-5 Mother/Daughter Weekend
- May 10-12 Mother/Daughter Weekend
- May 24-27 Memorial Day Family Camp
- May 24-27 Memorial Day Family Adventure Weekend
- June 7-9 Big Sur Family Adventure Weekend
- June 21-23 Summer Family Kayak Trip
- August 4-10 Sequoia Lake Family Camp
- Aug. 31 - Sept. 2 Labor Day Family Camp
- September 6-8 Mother/Son Weekend
- September 27-29 Fall Family Canoe Trip
- October 4-6 Mother/Daughter Weekend
- November 1-3 Women's Wellness Weekend
- November 15-17 Men's Retreat Weekend