Defined as a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.
- Communicating Cross-Culturally: What Teachers Should Know
- Edutopia has a resource section focused on Preparing for Cultural Diversity Resources for Teachers
- Interacting with Children and Youth on Issues of Diversity and Bias
- Silicon Valley Faces has worked to create systemic change in the Silicon Valley community by equipping individuals to resist bias, bigotry, bullying, and violence.
- Scholastic has a section of resources focused on Teaching Diversity: A Place to Begin
- Teaching Tolerance has created a resource: Five Things to do to Make Your Classroom Respectful and Culturally Sensitive
- Children's books about ethnic diversity