Ability status includes one's physical or mental ability to perform everyday tasks.
- Inclusion Collaborative leads the effort to provide ALL children in Santa Clara County with quality learning environments. Its focus is the successful inclusion of children with special needs in child care, preschool programs, early learning environments, and the community through education, advocacy and awareness.
- Inclusion Support Warm Line provides FREE support, information and resources for including children with disabilities or special needs in your program or community.
- Inclusion Resources offers a planning guide for schools to follow to be more inclusive.
- Inclusive Schools Network is a web-based educational resource for families, schools and communities that promotes inclusive educational practices.
- Inclusive Schools Week is a free resource to celebrate inclusive schools week at your school.
- Parents Helping Parents works to to help children and adults with special needs receive the support and services they need to reach their full potential by providing information, training, and resources to build strong families and improve systems of care.
- Person First Terminology is the model for respectfully referring to a person with a disability by placing the person ahead of his/her label or disability.
- Perceptions of Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in the Middle School is a research summary of inclusion in middle school.
- Advocating for Inclusion TED Talk by inclusion expert Torrie Dunlap.
- Project Cornerstone's Facebook group for volunteering with students of different ability status.
- Children's books about inclusion.