The world is a melting pot of families of different configurations, beliefs, cultural norms, and personal practices. Every child and family comes with different family values and experiences.
- Changing American Family from the New York Times takes a look at the changing definition of family in the United States
- How to Help Children Understand Diverse Families is a resource from Bright Horizons that looks at diverse family structures
- The Perfect Family on HealthyChildren.org from the American Academy of Pediatrics has research about the changing institution of the family
- Understanding Family Dynamics helps educators understand how family dynamics influence youth
- There Is No Longer Any Such Thing as a Typical Family is an article about changing families in Time magazine
- Children's books about families