Nestled among giant redwood trees on acres of lush forest, our rustic elegance and gorgeous views come together to form a majestic and peaceful environment for group events and retreats.
YMCA Camp Campbell is the perfect venue for your next event. Whether you’re organizing a retreat, a conference, a camping trip, a trip for youth groups, a fundraiser, or even a gala, we have the perfect space for your needs. Our event spaces accommodate groups ranging in size from 30 - 250 guests, and events can run anywhere from 2 hours to 2 full days of fun. We can accommodate up to 225 guests overnight in our cabins. Camp chefs are available to prepare fresh and delicious meals for your group, and fun camp activities including archery, pottery, and waterslides can be part of your event if desired.
- ADA accessible cabins located high among the redwood trees
- Each heated cabin sleeps 14 people, bunk bed style
- Equipped with private showers and electricity
- ADA accessible cabins
- Enjoy our brand new circular cabins, sleeping 18 people bunk style
- Each bunk bed is placed in a diverse angle, giving guests more privacy
- Equipped with heaters, private showers and electricity
Available upon request, each meeting room offers a different style, purpose and size depending on your needs. Room reservations includes setup of chairs, tables, and AV equipment.
|Bowen Town Hall||70|
|Pavillion (covered outdoor space)||100|
|Chapel (outdoor space)||150|
|Arts and Crafts||30|
|Swenson Family Lodge||250|