Our Weight Loss Challenge helps you lose weight and adopt healthy eating and exercise habits. We’ll support you every step of the way. We measure your initial body composition, provide information about fitness and nutrition, share tips at weekly meetings, and motivate you throughout the process. In short, we’re here for you. WEEKLY VIRTUAL MEETINGS include a review of food and exercise logs, and an opportunity to share ideas and strategies for success with fellow members. Register today!
Let us help you get started on your weight loss journey. Next challenge starts Tuesday, September 28th.
Join Our Holiday Healthy Weight for Life Weight Loss Challenge
This session has you covered throughout the “eating season” – Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas and other food-centric holidays. Note there will be no class the week of Thanksgiving.
Program Fee: $200 with Y Membership
Tuesdays, September 28 – December 14
6:30-7:30 pm via Zoom
The Weight Loss Challenge includes:
• Body composition analysis using InBody 230 or 270 (done in-person at one of the following YMCA branches – Central, East Valley, El Camino, Northwest, South Valley, Southwest)
- Body fat mass
- Skeletal muscle mass
- Segmental lean body mass analysis
- Basal metabolic rate
• Weekly interactive meetings via Zoom
• Individualized food log analysis
• Weekly habits emailed to you with daily email reminders
• Weekly tips for healthy exercise, nutrition, behavior
• Weekly check ins from your nutrition coach
You’ll also receive:
• Expert advice on exercise, sleep, hormones, nutrition and healthy living
• Eat well and exercise wisely
• Achieve and maintain weight loss
• Overcome obstacles and learn healthy habits
• Sustain motivation for both exercise and healthy eating
For more information regarding the Weight Loss Challenge email [email protected].