Project Cornerstone partners with other youth-focused non-profits, city and county agencies, and faith communities to train adults to better support youth.
Through our Community Partnerships program, Project Cornerstone provides training and consulting on building strength and resiliency in youth to thousands of adults who touch young people’s lives. We also collaborate with organizations to co-deliver trainings and webinars such as this recent event with Common Sense.
We can work with your organization to offer trainings such as these:
- Introduction to Assets
- This brief presentation discusses the importance of positive youth development and simple ways that organizations can use the research-proven developmental assets model to help young people thrive.
- Building a Youth-Friendly Organization
- This 90-minute workshop helps organizations develop a deeper understanding of how to apply the principles of positive youth development into their interactions with young people.
- Creating Youth-Friendly Programs and Policies
- This three-hour facilitated workshop helps organizations evaluate their existing programs and policies, and identify new opportunities and strategies to incorporate best practices in youth development.
For more information about how Project Cornerstone can help your organization better support youth, or to exchange ideas on how we can work together, contact us at (408) 351-6482 or by email at email@example.com.