JOIN THE Y, JOIN THE CAUSE
At the Y, our cause is strengthening community. That's why we work with you every day, making sure that you and your family have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of children and teens, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
Everyone is welcome at the Y. We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. Financial assistance makes our programs and services available to everyone regardless of ability to pay.
- A nurturing family-oriented environment
- Best value with activities for the entire family, regardless of age, income or ability
- A positive community dedicated to helping you enrich your life and achieve a balance of spirit, mind and body
- Improved overall health
- Complimentary group exercise classes
- Personal training options
- Many exercise and fitness options for all ages and capabilities
- Reduced fees for many other Y programs
- Access to swim lessons from America’s leading instructor
- Kid's Club – we'll watch your kids while you’re at the Y
- Family events and special programs that encourage family unity
- Access to America's largest provider of childcare
- Volunteer opportunities to support the community
- Access to YMCAs nationwide (charges may apply at some locations)
- Silicon Valley Membership and Bay Area Membership options provide access to multiple Y locations in the region
- The environment is welcoming and safe for all, and conducive for children to learn positive values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
Stop by to Join or download a FREE TRIAL PASS and experience how you can be more healthy and connected.